HOUSE LEAGUE PROGRAMS FOR PLAYERS BORN FROM 2009-2014
U11 - 2013 - 14
U13 - 2011 - 12
U15 - 2009 - 10
During registration time our phones are very busy. If you have further inquiries please contact our hockey office at:
HL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
ALL ON ICE INSTRUCTORS ARE HOCKEY CANADA CERTIFIED
* Non travel program all games & practices remain in Richmond Hill
* Program begins September until the end of March
* Players are on the ice twice a week and follow the Richmond Hill Development Program
* No body checking in House League
* No residential restrictions
* There will be evaluation skates in September to help with the balancing of teams. Emails will be sent out to registrants once the schedule has been posted.
HL SCHEDULES ( TENTATIVE )
U11 SAT AND SUN 8 AM - 10 AM
U13 SAT AND SUN 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM ON SAT , 8:30AM - 10:30AM ON SUN
U15 SAT AND SUN 1:45 - 3:45 PM ON SAT , 4 - 6 PM ON SUN
Evaluation skates will take place for the first 2 -3 weeks
The evaluation schedule will be e-mailed and posted on our website in Sept.
PLAYERS WILL BE ASSIGNED TO THEIR TEAMS AFTER THE EVALUATION SKATES
ICE SLOTS ( PLEASE NOTE THEY ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE )
THE TIMES ARE ASSIGNED TO THE DIVISION AND NOT SPECIFIC TEAMS.
TEAMS WILL ROTATE THROUGH THE SLOTS.
Program fee includes jersey & socks; end of season banquet;
HL PLAYER EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Players must be in full & proper equipment for all practices,
games, and evaluation skates.
HL COACHING; ASST COACHING; VOLUNTEERS
If you would be interested in being a coach; asst coach; or
volunteer please contact us [email protected]